Friday, September 5, 2014

love kiss

Kisses blown out is kisses wasted.
Kisses been adrift are kisses blasted. Busses aren't kisses unless they are sampled. Kisses spread microbes and germs are hated. But you are able to kiss me I'm vaccinated child
Love SMS means kisses! kiss on the hand = I adore u,
What kisses mean! kiss on the hand = I love u, "the kiss on the cheek" = Let's be friends, "kiss on the neck" = I want u, "kiss on the lips" = I love you, 'fuck anywhere from other =... Let's not get bore away!
SMS love kiss you baby is my dream
Kissing the baby is blow me daydream. I am a strawberry & you are holy. Handle gently to me keeps me real concern. u & I babes together is a passion so extreme point!
Love sms, peach, plum Prunus peach.a.
Peach, plum peach.a plum.a no Kiss Kiss unless they open their mouths and close the eyes, & giving blowjob for some exercise with tongues.so.
SMS love kiss is not alike Nokia...associating people
Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting citizenry
Kiss is not like says Nike. Fais_ the.
Kiss is not like Pepsi said.Yeh Dil Mang more
But before as "Pan Parag.»...EK Se Mera Kya Hoga
SMS love if luvin ' was right Vural,.
If luvin ' was Vural, the Kiss was a law-breaking, I would fain spend blimey life with you, in prison doin ' time.
Love Kiss what SMS
What is online? Live love. What is love? Is a lovers kiss. What is a kiss? Come here and show you.
I've been thinking of you and love radioactive me
I thought you and me...If we comprised alone, how it will be...I kiss you all more than feel your hot...And give u a big bang when it hit the spot!
Love sms cloud thinning can kiss the sky
A cloud of end can embrace the sky, pink butterfly, had accepted the grass having to kiss morning but you my friend can kiss my lips!
SMS love what is Kiss
What is a kiss? Kiss is about to invade the lower, which will lead to binitishn, the sudden acceleration which will build the next contemporaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment