Saturday, August 2, 2014

I'm in love with you

"I'm in love with you, I'm not in the business organization of deny me the simple pleasure to say true things. I'm inward honey on you, and I experience that beloved is just shouting into the void and that forgetting is inevitable, we are all cursed and that the day will come where we returned all the dust of our work, I know that the Sun will accept the Earth only us will never have, and I'm in love with you.""I love you without cognising how, or as, or from wherever. I simply love you without troubles or pride: I you like this elbow room because I know no more other agency of loving just this, that nothing do I or you, so adumbrate that your hand on my chest of drawers is my bridge player, so intimate when you fall asleep close your eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment